Revised September 2022
1. Program Description: We may send promotional and business operations mobile messages in
various formats through the mobile text messaging program. Promotional messages advertise and promote our special event invitations, fundraising campaigns, and community programming information. Business operation messages relate to an existing or ongoing transaction and may include resident-specific information such as notices from landlords, appointment reminders, community program events, childcare payment information, or scheduling disruptions. Mobile messages may be sent using automated technology, including an autodialer, automated system, or automatic telephone dialing system. Message frequency will vary, but promotional messages will not exceed 3 messages per month, and business operation messages will be sent as needed as agreed upon by the user. You agree that we, our affiliates, and any third-party service providers may send you messages regarding the foregoing topics or any topic and that such messages and/or calls may be made or placed using different telephone numbers or short codes. We do not charge for mobile messages sent through the text messing program, but you are responsible for any message and data rates imposed by your mobile provider, as standard data and message rates may apply for SMS and MMS alerts.
2. User Opt-In: By providing your mobile phone number to us, you are voluntarily opting in to
the mobile text messaging program and you agree to receive recurring mobile messages from us at the mobile phone number associated with your opt-in, even if such number is registered on any state or federal “Do Not Call” list. You agree that any mobile phone number you provide to us is a
valid mobile phone number of which you are the owner or authorized user. If you change
your mobile phone number or are no longer the owner or authorized user of the mobile
phone number, you agree to promptly notify us at email@example.com.
Your participation in the mobile text messaging program is not mandatory for any segment of our programming therefore participation in the mobile text messaging program is completely voluntary.
3. User Opt-Out and Support: You may opt-out of the mobile text messaging program at any time. If you wish to optout of the mobile text messaging program and stop receiving mobile messages from us, or you no longer agree to these Mobile Messaging Terms, reply STOP, QUIT, CANCEL, OPT-OUT, and/or UNSUBSCRIBE to any mobile message from us. You may continue to receive text messages for a short period while we process your request, and you may receive a one-time opt-out confirmation message. You understand and agree that the foregoing is the only reasonable method of opting out. For support, reply HELP to any mobile message from us. Our mobile messaging platform may not recognize requests that modify the foregoing
commands, and you agree that we and our service providers will not be liable for failing to
honor requests that do not comply with the requirements in these Mobile Messaging Terms.
We may also change the telephone number or short code we use to operate the mobile text messaging program, and we will notify you of any such change. You acknowledge that any requests sent to a telephone number or short code that has been changed may not be received by us and we will not be responsible for failing to honor a request sent to a telephone number or short code that has been changed.
4. Disclaimer of Warranty and Liability: The mobile text messaging program is offered on an “as-is” basis and may not be available in all areas, at all times, or on all mobile providers. You agree that neither we nor our service providers will be liable for any failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any mobile message or information sent through the Program.
5. Modifications: We may modify or cancel the mobile text messaging program or any of its features at any time, with or without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Messaging Terms at any time. Any such modification will take effect when it is posted to our website. You agree to review these Mobile Messaging Terms periodically to ensure that you are aware of any modifications. Your continued participation in the mobile text messaging program will constitute your acceptance of those modifications.