ABOUT US

Marguerite’s Place has a 25-year history of empowering mothers experiencing homelessness on their journeys toward self-sufficiency. After careful consideration of the right location and cause of greatest need, Marguerite’s Place was founded in 1994 by Sister Sharon Walsh and Sister Elaine Fahey. They named their organization after St. Marguerite D’Youville, the foundress of the Grey Nuns of the Sacred Heart, who was known for her compassionate care of women and children and her deep faith in God. The Sisters’ original mission remains strong and continues to guide us: Marguerite’s Place supports homeless women with children in their quest for self-sufficiency by providing transitional housing, childcare, and a continuum of supportive services to help families thrive.


Download our brochure and learn more about us.  Marguerites Place Brochure

At Marguerite’s Place, Inc., we provide a second chance for success.  Click HERE to watch a short video about how we’re impacting the lives of the women and children we serve.

© 2019 by Marguerite's Place, Inc.

Call us:

603-598-1582

Find us: 

87 Palm Street Nashua, NH 03060hua, NH 03060