About Marguerite’s Place’s Programs
The overall goal of Marguerite’s Place, Inc. is to empower homeless women with children to move on to better lives. In order to accomplish this goal we provide:
- Furnished Apartments (up to 24 months residence)
- On-Site Licensed Child Care for the children in the program and aftercare
- Programs in Life Skills. This includes budgeting, home maintenance, and seminars on such pertinent issues as health care, nutrition, and self defense.
- One-on-One Parenting and Intensive Case Management on a daily or weekly basis
- Assistance in acquiring skills necessary for independence through educational and/or training and employment programs
- Five Year Aftercare Program offers supportive services to families who have moved on to independent living.