Policies and Program Requirements
- Able to pay service fees and utilities
- Able to purchase food and prepare meals for family
- Maintain your apartment
- Participation in job training or employment programs for at least 31 hours a week
- Committed to recovery
- Attend quarterly residential meetings
- Homeless women between ages 18-45 who have children under the age of twelve living with them.
- Referral by agencies such as the criminal justice system, human service & health providers and religious organizations.
- Capable of managing program requirements, live independently and motivated to change behaviors.
Marguerite’s Place participates in the NH HMIS system. State policies regarding this data will be available soon. Please check here for more information.
Click on our brochure for more information. Marguerites Place General Brochure 2016